Thursday, November 8, 2007

#12 Rollyo

At first I thought this tool was really dumb. Why create a list of sites that you can't automatically use as links to your favourites? Even if you could why not just use them in a created bookmark folder? Ahhh but then I realised that you create a search tool that only searches though your listed sites which narrows down the amount of garb you are likely to get. Well then I was impressed. I created a list for children's activities, then did a search on what theme I was doing and then "bang" there were all the craft activities I could want with dogs as the theme. It's a bloody miracle.

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

It's amazing what uses you can think of for some of these applications when you get the cahnce to play with them
Keep up the good work

Lynette